Taurus is entering its own new pistol into the high-capacity micro-compact category of pistols – the GX4 Carry. Unlike the GX4 and GX4 XL before it, the new GX4 Carry features a new 15-round standard capacity magazine, new Teflon-coated operation control parts, and a new dust cover 1913 rail for mounting lights and laser.
More from Taurus @ TFB:
Taurus’ “Ultimate Carry Gun” The 15+1 GX4 Carry
Bainbridge, GA — September 28, 2023 — Taurus USA proudly announces the launch of the highly anticipated Taurus GX4 Carry, the latest addition to the award-winning GX4 series. Setting itself apart from its micro-compact sibling, the Taurus GX4 Carry boasts a larger, but compact frame, delivering the perfect balance of capacity and concealability for armed citizens.
What’s the only better than the award winning GX4? The GX4 Carry, which expands the extremely popular 9mm carry pistol lineup to include the features that consumers asked for. TheGX4 Carry features the Taurus Optics Ready Option (T.O.R.O) for mounting optics (Holosun K-series footprint and similar). Unlike previous GX4 pistols, the GX4 Carry also features an accessory rail, perfect for mounting weapon mounted lights.
One of the best features of the GX4 Carry are its ergonomics, which are enhanced by the three available backstrap options. The grip is designed by shooters for shooters, and gives you maximum surface contact area in a small pistol. It also houses the 15 round magazines, making the GX4 Carry the capacity equal to much larger and harder to conceal.
Key Features of the Taurus GX4 Carry:
- Industry Standard Iron Sights: The steel iron sights are easily replaced with readily available aftermarket sights, allowing the user to customize to their preference.
- 15+1 Capacity: The slim, compact frame holds 15 rounds of 9mm ammo.
- Visual Loaded Chamber Indicator: Enhanced safety awareness with the visual loaded chamber indicator.
- DLC-Coated Barrel: Durability and performance even in challenging environments.
- Picatinny Rail MIL-STD-1913: Versatility for accessory customization.
- Flat Face, Serrated Trigger: Improved comfort and control for every shot.
- Easy Take Down Pin for Disassembly: Simplified maintenance with easy disassembly.
- Teflon-Coated Operational Control Parts: Enhanced durability for rigorous use.
- Reversible Magazine Release: Ambidextrous operation for user preference.
- Magazine and Grip Cuts: Quick and reliable reloads with designed cuts.
- Three Backstrap Options: Customizable grip for maximum comfort and security.
The new GX4 Carry comes standard with two 15-round magazines, drift adjustable rear rights that are also compatible with common aftermarket night sights, as well as an optics-ready slide compatible with the Holosun K-series footprint. The new pistol will be sold for an MSRP of $504.99 from Gunbroker.com, Davidson’s Gallery of Guns, and Guns.com. For more information, you can visit http://taurususa.com/.
Source link: https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2023/10/02/taurus-gx4-carry/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss by Luke C. at www.thefirearmblog.com